adbright

Sunday, September 19, 2010

retribution

retribution

fiction
edward w pritchard

see obsidian hunters- same author [ stories content not related]


I just read that Obsidian hunter story by the author here and sometimes I think he just makes these things up.

Let me tell you about a real dangerous job that I do every day and it's a job that I created to fill a need in the marketplace right here and now in the Fall of 2010.

I walk up to someone stealthily and throw a pie in their face. The banks and government lenders hire me to hit someone in the face with a pie who is hopelessly behind on their student loans.

I know, I know sometimes they can't help it-circumstances-or, bit off more than they could chew, so to speak. But there is a contract to pay it back. Interest is due. They should have thought about that before they bought the expensive education. Personally I don't think education is a practical investment any more; but what do I know. I just hit people in the face with pies for a living.

I have crunched celebrities, actresses and even a politician in my work; in addition to the usual Doctors and singers and struggling salesmen. Ok here goes, what do I call my business- what else- Squashing your Education,-- Education is the imperfect panacea you know, but we find that out later.
end

No comments:

Post a Comment