adbright

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Beware a woman with

Beware a woman with

fiction
edward w pritchard

Dad told me beware a woman with a nickname but Mom was wiser and she added beware a woman with an alias. I knew life was getting interesting when my e-mail alerted me that Dressel Easley had called. Dressel is a woman's name, at least in this case, an alias of a girl I knew in college and what a woman. First consideration was to keep my wife out of this, for Dressel was not the type that wives cared for.

When Dressel first came home with me back then, Dad spent a lot of times bringing her things, from the kitchen and fixing her car in the drive-way and things like that. Mom was direct with me about Dressel; ask her to please button up her shirt, a bad site for my younger sister to see it seemed. Dressel was a woman to be remembered but it did take a couple of minutes to remember her Christian name as I prepared to...
end part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment