adbright

Saturday, February 7, 2015

unaffiliated I search for the way; for now a trip to the Clositers will do

Unaffiliated I search for the way; for now a trip to the Cloisters will do

fiction
Edward w Pritchard

Three Pilgrimages are suggested for Catholics, To St Peters in Rome, To Jerusalem and The Way of St James in Northern Spain.

Unaffiliated and un- Catholic  I have decided to set forth to view the Cloisters medieval museum in Manhattan to see the best medieval religious artifacts housed in America.

I will not walk or bicycle on my quest but will travel to New York third class by train.

Setting my own agenda I will view the ' seated Bishop Saint"  by Tillman Riemenschneider carved from Lindenwood in Warzburg, Germany circa 1495.

Unaffiliated I search for the way; for now a trip to the Cloisters will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment