adbright

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

travel strickly fantasy

travel strictly fantasy

fiction
edward w pritchard

It's 10:30 PM the night before Thanksgiving 2010. I have decided to travel in my mind to Paris tonight for a few hours of walking after dark and then to New York City tomorrow morning for a stroll through upper East side near Lexington and Park Ave at 67th to 80th. After breakfast in New York I will go to the museum. A light breakfast for I had some absinthe last night in Paris. Maybe the medieval museum at the Cloisters. Too bad I didn't have the same mindset when I actually went to those places before. Now I am at leisure and very appreciative of the beauty and joie de vivre about me. Feeling better about 1PM Thanksgiving day maybe a beer and a deli sandwich to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday. I have a lot to be thankful for anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment