adbright

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

more sexist literature; the technlogy of today

more sexist literature; the technology of today

fiction
Edward w Pritchard

Dearest Marianne:

Please pardon me a thousand times my love, it was not my intention to ruin our fifth anniversary nor was it my intention to suggest I have grown tired of you or anything about you. You will always be the girl of my dreams, only you can make me feel a certain way. You know that. I apologize for the misunderstanding the night of our fifth wedding anniversary.

I do not want someone else. I only want you. What I suggested was to use multi tracking, a new form of video technology to make a video of three versions of yourself singing and dancing to 1940's Andrews sisters music. Similar to the Star sisters 1985 video I showed you on you tube video. With the sailor hats and tight long navy blue skirts. I just wanted for you to sing and do the arm and hand movements. It would just be three separate videos of yourself singing and dancing sliced together to spice things up a little bit. So I could watch it in private. I am sorry if in my clumsiness to describe my preferences I have caused you offense.

You know I love your voice as you sing and I love to watch you move and dance about Marianne. I did not mean to imply that you should portray a blond, a brunette and a red head in the video. For now yourself would be fine. Perhaps we can discuss this at a later date.

your husband of five glorious years of marriage,
Myron

No comments:

Post a Comment