adbright

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

teaching handicapped students

teaching handicapped students


fiction
edward w pritchard

Teaching handicapped students is too sad.

Jesus, Genetics, do you make tottering people how they are? Why is it so?

Jesus, Why are things like they are,
it's just not fair.


I want to reach out my hands and
pull the barb wire wrapped around and around the handicapped students
and break the sharp parts connected deep underground, from the distant past
an unwelcome gift,  from where and when?

Sometimes I want to fly up  high
and take shaking people somewhere else,
to get another chance.

Sometimes the barb wire cuts my hands and wrists and it hurts too bad.

Somtimes I try to fly high
but my wings get clipped and fall off
and wings are fried in boiling oil in scalding pain,
until I can't lift my hands or move my arms
.
Help me Jesus,
flex your hands
spread your arms,
show me what to do.

Jesus,
can you help,

Jesus,
can you do anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment