adbright

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Director Ridley Scott, actress Noomi Rapace and Billy the Kid

Director Ridley Scott, actress Noomi Rapace and Billy the Kid

fiction
edward w pritchard

Billy the Kid
Hello Mr. Pritchard. Jack the Ripper suggested I contact you.

author
Yes, I have been expecting you. How was your journey.

Billy the Kid
It's a long way from where I am now, on the other side

author
You still look quite young.

Billy
You see me as you think I should look.

author
How is Jack the Ripper?

billy
About the same. He's quite gloomy lately

author
nods

Billy
Well, I discussed with Jack the Ripper that you might be my publicist. To get me better known posthumously.

author
Did Jack tell you I wasn't very successful with having people read what I wrote about him?

Billy
I want you to try to get people in your time talking about me. I crave fame I am afraid.

author
I was thinking about famed director Ridley Scott of "Alien" and "Bladerunner" and "Prometheus" doing an action adventure space monster movie with you as the lead and Noomi Rapace as your love interest.

Billy
You mean science fiction

author
yes, that genre is the rage now.

Billy
well I was hoping for a Western

author Pritchard
we could do a morality play set in outer space.  The emerging life form could be impervious to all weapons but a six shooter. Using DNA reconstruction we could bring you back and using cryogenics ship you to a distant galaxy.

billy
what's a galaxy

author
leave me now I have to let my mind wander a bit. I'll handle everything.
end

author
note to self;
How would I go about contacting Noomi

No comments:

Post a Comment