adbright

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Donald Trump woos Hillary; credit score blues part 3

Donald Trump woos Hillary; credit score blues part 3

fiction
edward w pritchard

I read another ridiculous article on yahoo finance that the Federal Reserve was using tax payer funds to investigate and then concluded that couple's had better long term relationships if they started with  higher credit scores. More Charles Murray thinking [ "the Bell Curve", " Coming Apart "].

Here I thought good marriages had something to do with both being of similar religious backgrounds and beliefs and one being willing to stay home and take care of the children when necessary.

Well here's a brief couple of sentences on a Trump/ Clinton Presidential ticket and then my original "Credit score blues" the story where if you have a bad credit score you are marked for annihilation by a bounty being placed on your head as your death would help the economy and common good of society.
start

Donald Trump woos Hillary; Can American have two Presidents at once in the White House?

What if Donald Trump decided the best way for him to get ahead in Life and become President was if he decided to have Hillary be co-president? Would Hillary Clinton be able to give up some of her self and her future fame and prestige for the Good of the Country? What kind of gifts do you buy a woman who would be President to woo her? How about a South American County?
end part 1

Here's what I wrote before on America's crazy obsession with credit scores:
see below



ADBRIGHT


WEDNESDAY, APRIL 7, 2010


Credit Score Blues

Credit Score Blues

fiction
edward w pritchard

I got my credit score in the mail today. Because of two years without lowering my credit card balance they put me on the blue list. Thanks from Sioux City, SD it began.

News travels quickly and my front door, with the broken lock, had my score 517 in large red letters scrawled across the middle. The reds are the more radical faction of the blue movement and are the hands on group and are the ones who perform the actual annihilation of the undesirables and it looks like I am now one.

A Tennessee based insurance company called today also. They want to send me hourly updates of changes in my credit score by e-mail for at least the next ten days guaranteed or until my death which ever comes first; in exchange for me assigning my $255 death benefit from social security to them. The changes in the score is important because the bounty paid by the New York banks is based on groups of ten individuals cumulative scores, in a bundle. It's said that any credit score ending in an odd number is lucky, and a very good thing because the computers picking the individuals for liquidation 70% of the time will pick an even number ending credit score. However, to me that's just numerology not numeracy. The blues follow some of the original bundling in choosing victims but the reds they kill for sport and you can't dodge them once your number is posted.

I took all my change over to the grocery store and got $67 from the coin counting machine after the 9% fee and am going to do some of my favorite things until they come for me. Maybe I will go to the Art Museum one more time and I might splurge and have some of the Ahi tuna from Wall Mart. It's my favorite. While at Wall Mart I have to buy a bottle of imported Chinese beer. I'll pay cash of course for I have been trying to keep my credit card balance in a reasonable range. We must be responsible with our spending if we are going to have any kind of a future.

No comments:

Post a Comment