adbright

Friday, January 8, 2016

our character flaws

our characters flaws
fiction
edward w pritchard


Of all my character flaws that caused me to live in isolation, failure, and loneliness the one that eventually done me in was weaken arms and a short cardio vascular system that was unable to assist me when I fell from the boat into cold Lake and was unable to make in to shore. How I fell I don't recall.

The plot of everyone's life is directed by their character flaws, character flaws having a genetic element to them. A good and stable family early on can mitigate the spin our character flaws put on our circumstances.

Our character flaws are stamped on our ass in invisible ink perhaps to assist the gods in our judgment after we are in the end fished out of the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment