adbright

Sunday, September 4, 2016

he loves me he loves me not; life with Adolph Hitler

he loves me he loves me not; life with Adolph Hitler

fiction
edward w pritchard

Only I can call him dolph for I alone am an intimate of our Fuhrer. Still never am I jealous when majestic head of Fatherland receives 150,000 Nazi salutes at Nuremberg.

My time is short. Amongst the ceremonies and rituals Adolph took a moment in a formal meeting of Party to use his two fingers as imaginary clippers to chide me for needing a haircut. Actually for a moment one finger grazed my Head as he play acted. He so hates to touch or be touched. I know he will order me killed soon.

Adolph never calls or acknowledges me anymore. A bullet in the back and it's over. I don't think I would like to be shot in the face or back of the head.

Goodbye I guess  dolph.

No comments:

Post a Comment