adbright

Sunday, January 7, 2018

a landlord in the White House

a landlord in the White House

fiction
edward w pritchard


Louise said I was acting impertinently but when American President Donald Trump dropped by my Home I asked him to take a look at the bath tub drain clean out near the furnace in the basement. I just wanted his opinion. Since I don't own one of those drill attachment electric snakes I wanted to know if he, Mr President, thought it was advisable to call a plumber.

I know a lot of intelligent people debate the subject of proper qualifications for a sitting head of state. Businessman, experienced politician with increasing levels of responsibility or plain old Lawyer type.

For my  buck give me a man who is experienced as a landlord in the White House anytime. For that matter for next President a woman would be fine if she had landlord experience. Women are often better at collecting past due rents than a man.

When the President talks to you for any reason now a days they have one of his assistants get you to sign a non disclosure agreement. So I won't be able to discuss the issue with my drain.

Other than that then I have no more to say on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment