adbright

Friday, August 14, 2020

America I loved you purely

 America I loved you purely

fiction

edward w pritchard


America I loved you purely. Now with no schadenfreude I watch you de-evolve. For lack of morals and no philosophy to hide within my country t'is of thee dissolves before mine eyes. Like a pretty college girl sadder thinking of her six semester fling with her professor I see my Country for what it is.

Crouch on the floor of your cave wearing your mask until in desperation everyone prays for the miraculous vaccine. Clutch to your money mine America and read about German hyper inflation of 1923 and the auto biography of myth maker Albert Speer. 

Flee the cities and hide the children in the bulrushes. An ill wind blows in from across Manchuria. 




  


No comments:

Post a Comment