adbright

Friday, March 25, 2022

george harrison why didnt you update your philosphy[ for me]

 George Harrison why didn't you update your philosophy [for me]


George I am sorry to admit that my favorite Beatle was John. 

But Now that I am old you are the one who moves me. Your off hand comment that everywhere people are dying but no one does anything about comes to my mind occasionally. It  moves to the top of the thousand books on philosophy I have read.

Why didn't you call me George? I so wanted to discuss philosophy and the end of being with you. 

Did you plan it or did events cause  you to morph into who and what you were?

I enjoyed "while my guitar gently weeps" but also the traveling Wilbury's " runaway". I call your name but your not there. 

How was India really? Did you buy it or was it just "living is easy with eyes closed misunderstanding all you see "?




 

No comments:

Post a Comment