adbright

Monday, April 25, 2022

inflection point

 inflection point 

Several times in my life I have met a person facing their inflection point and have struggled to decide should I offer my opinion on their cage that is currently restraining them. Often[ twice] the person was a pretty bar maid  stuck in a cage of a job restraining their true personality. Of course she was pretty. Should I speak out?

The environment is always dark for them, melancholy music always on the jute box and two hundred twenty four men a month routinely bores them with their pick up lines and life stories. The tips are good. 

Should I speak out and offer her my be true to thy self lecture covering Buddhism, Greek philosophy, and Lucretius. 

I note I am too old to get to know them these days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment