adbright

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Boola Cramer; I wanted to ask about the performance of the Cleveland Indians manager

Boola Cramer; I wanted to ask about the performance of the Cleveland Indians manager

fiction
Edward w Pritchard

Boola Cramer; I wanted to ask about the performance of the Cleveland Indians manager. First off I appreciate your show, sometimes I take notes and all.

I'll get to business. I know you say that a companies success ultimately depends on execution by management. Well the Cleveland Indians, the baseball team are a sort of business. We were about 5oo% this year. Overall weak clutch hitting, great pitching  and in my opinion so so management. What do you think of our management.

Cramer " thanks for the kind words on the show" I love Ohio, great chili in Cincinnati. First " don't take the game too seriously" [1]. Let's wait till next year to see how your manager there does with the team. His senior management endorsed his performance for two more years and we will take a wait and see attitude before we Judge him. Meanwhile maybe we could change the team name to something more politically correct. It's just a game you know.
end  

[1] " " attributed to Chaucer

No comments:

Post a Comment