adbright

Friday, April 17, 2015

our workout gym's somewhat sinister

our workout gym's somewhat sinister

fiction
Edward w Pritchard


Author has one of his flight's of imagination today; the exercise gym here in town is secretly controlled by the devil for political purposes.


Start

Oh, they preach to you at my workout gym but only if you make the mistake of signing up for a group exercise class, individual personal training, or nutrition supplement information. Otherwise if you workout alone, come and go directly and silently and never make eye contact with the buff and cut members you never hear the secret political messages espoused at my Workout gym.

It's rumored that a cab driver owns the workout gym where I pay my dues five or six times a week and he is raking in huge monthly renewals from the armies of zombies who stumble into the gym early each morning to drink coffee, share strongly held opinions and perform unusual stretching routines behind hermetically sealed all bulletproof glass enclosed public workout classrooms.

I hear the cab driver owner of my gym has applied to Wall Street for financing to Internationalize and create a chain of  ten thousand identically run and managed workout gym across the World. Each gym will have the same inanely stupid secret rules and procedures, fines and violations for breaches of protocol.

What an ideal way to invisibly concoct an organized nefarious mass political movement. Under the guise of an exercise gym the place where I workout has recruited armies of elderly persons, real strong guys with cut arms, and a few young women doing deep squats in short shorts for purposes of creating a mass political movement.

Perhaps the opinionated group of gym members at my gym are secretly Devil worshipers or worse.

Me, I don't make eye contact or listen too closely to their conversations at my gym as they circle and circle about the walking track; I just quickly perform my workout rituals and then quickly and silently leave the premises each day with eyes lowered and my arms closed across my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment