adbright

Sunday, October 16, 2016

grandson

grandson

fiction
edward w pritchard

Little boy stand stoutly, don't waiver in the wind, the earth won't shake; just walk on though there's no where to go there's plenty of time to get there. Look back gently with that beautiful smile and when you fall we will clutch you for a moment or two with love whispers of eternal sorrow before we disappear into the future of your past.

Check me out carefully with beguiling eyes little warrior, I am your friend though I waiver as we step into the wind as I push you about on your petite throne over and over about the city center as you gain strength and confidence for your mysterious journey without me.

Teach me to hear mysterious man as you learn our language I've forgotten to understand the original  meaning.

Bye and bye until I go we will bring sustenance as you subtly grasp with curled thumb and powerful forefinger.

Stand stoutly little man savior the journey as you disappear into the Past.

No comments:

Post a Comment