adbright

Friday, November 11, 2016

a new referee at Trump University

a  new referee at Trump University

fiction
edward w pritchard

I keep pinching myself over and over as I walk around the majestic campus of Trump University. The grounds are spectacular. They say more beautiful than Versailles and more stately than the Taj Mahal gardens.

The loud speaker in the sky wakes me from my reverie. " some guys disrespect the game and they must enforceabally and early be effectively silenced."  A second later I hear " There's no winner in a rent dispute, contracts are a guideline"

I thought I was in good shape but I have been walking around this huge circular main registration building for over an hour looking and looking for door c. They say the registration building is bigger by three times than Schonbrunn palace the Hapsburg's former home in Vienna. Maybe one day I will get invited to the Mansion. One can only dream.

There's door C, for Clinton, it was the Woman Mr. Trump defeated in an election  twenty years ago. As if reading my mind the voice in the sky shouts " count net profits not votes".

Me a new freshmen. Who would have thought it at my age. We all have so much to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment