adbright

Sunday, March 12, 2017

as I am so is all civilizations for all times

as I am so is all civilizations of all times

fiction
edward w pritchard

As I am so is all civilizations of all times; so write several prominent and important Germanic writers
such as Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, Freud, Spengler and maybe Heidegger although no one ever finishes one of his essays. Mostly we postulate without science for verification, more fiction and creative daydreaming than fact synthesizing and fantasizing personal dilemmas and problems into epic growth cycles across the centuries progressing theologically toward me, my life, my discontents and most importantly my opinions.

Oh if only we all had been born in France with it's cafe society, and in my case could tolerate sitting around drinking coffee and had the social skills to have a few friends to listen to me and like the Frenchman Sartre a real woman, a willing feminist  to sit with me and lean in toward me as I whispered life's secrets.

It all comes together mystically with the Germans then bullying  an over confident Sartre and earlier today me sitting alone at the Panera bread reading a little Freud " Civilization and it's discontents" and I as an old man straining to find one of the women who is as attractive as females use to be back when, I was younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment