adbright

Sunday, May 13, 2018

my Epiphany of Lebron James

my Epiphany of Lebron James

fiction
edward w pritchard

Nothing is so sacred to us ordinary people of  mundane places like Akron, Ohio than to look on famous and relevant people in reverence and awe.

I had my epiphany of Lebron James in game 1 of playoff number three versus Boston at the beginning of the second half of the playoff game in May of 2018.

If I an ordinary person can gaze viva television upon Lebron James I will acquire some of his power, some of his mystique, some of his je non sais quai.

I could transcend in fact my ordinary existence if when I see Lebron flying through the air I would by his image entering the portal of my soul through my gazing eye acquire his success and uniqueness.

By my  gazing on Lebron James  television image I would be transcended. As Lebron James  was no longer stuck as an unfortunate in the Elizabeth apartments under the viaduck bridge in Akron, Ohio so too I would no longer be stuck in my ordinary pedantic life.


No comments:

Post a Comment