adbright

Saturday, April 4, 2020

depreciating American script money

depreciating American script money

fiction
edward w pritchard

I had a visit in my dreams last night from the British philosopher Iris Murdoch. Earlier that day I had reread her excellent article "Void"also known by her as "affliction"about how to deal with serious psychological issues using philosophy. I was reading her article for solace because of the trauma inflicted on the World because of the Corona 19 virus that I am experiencing now along with my countrymen. 

As you know Iris Murdoch was a genius writer and philosopher who when she died  had had Alzheimer's for several years. Because of that affliction that she suffered with in life she was unable to talk to me after death through my dreams as characters typically to do in these stories I write. However I was able to understand some of her thoughts through dream telepathy.

Iris mentioned that the US government is making a serious mistake sending checks to US citizens payable in US dollars in an attempt to jump start the economy because of the corona 19 virus. She suggested while the government had good humanitarian intentions such a massive influx of funds
could cause the dollar to face grave unintended consequences.She could not further explain  but mentioned the words black swan several times.

She suggested a fiat script which expired in thirty days should be sent by the US government when the extraordinary benefit checks are mailed to named recipients this April. 

No comments:

Post a Comment