adbright

Thursday, April 2, 2020

in all earnestness

in all earnestness

fiction
edward w pritchard

Earnest Hemingway has visited me in dreams to comment and clarify something I wrote in my last post about his novel "farewell to arms".

He suggests using telepathy that I reread "the sun also rises" concerning his concepts of "the Code"
about each individuals facing Death over the course of their lifetime and those times when death is imminent and not just a philosophical puzzle.Such as now with this corona virus 19

" Earnest -I can read your thoughts"

author- perhaps you can suggest a way for myself to organize my ideas

" Earnest- no time, I want you to remember about what I said about "the Code" /when one has to face their own death in "the sun also rises"and later novels I wrote

author-"I forget"

Earnest "no think hard, my ideas influenced you, more than all the Buddhism you studied"

author- thinking omnipotent in his dreams- "The code" was in your opinion Earnest that one should react graceful and courageously in the face of danger or death and always be a professional [and a mensch]

Earnest- good bye then.I must go

No comments:

Post a Comment