adbright

Friday, August 12, 2022

wealth longevity and the secret of it all, including early retirement, nba super stars, beautiful demur women ,non shrewish but smiling , early retirement, riches beyond imagination, and bulging retirement accounts

 wealth longevity and the secret of it all, etc

fiction

Sometimes I remember the time I was at a nice hotel in new orleans with the kids safely in bed, the wife asleep that I shuffled  out through the rainstorm and went to a small club and heard a formerly beautiful once a near celebrity with a record or two  black torch singer doing " I get the blues when it rains". as I recall I bought her a drink anomously and was depressed when I saw such a talent walking home alone through the back streets of new orleans to her run down apartment [I  supposed. and her grey hair dripping in the drizzling rain] as she stumbled along. 

America the beautiful, the sad Indians at Taos, up from slavery for folks moving north, and super inflation lurking around this corner of our future. 

If Alexander Hamliton hadn't been shot he could help President Trump get through the next few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment