adbright

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sir Hugh part 2

Sir Hugh part 2

fiction
edward w pritchard

see part 1 01/16/10

I must speak to Mrs Kilpatrick about LeAnne. She fell asleep tonight during Tuesday classic movie night. She was actually snoring.
handwritten-hh
Copy to- HH

To Winston:
Winnie going forward please insure that either you or Mrs. Kilpatrick is on premises here at Le Mansion during normal business hours Mon-Fri. I had an incident where LeAnne Miniver burst in to my editing session for the magazine Wednesday. She was crying. You know how poorly I handle women crying.
handwritten
cc
Mrs. Kilpatrick
HH

To
Mrs. Kilpatrick

Sorry to hear your daughter Cary is sick. Tell her Uncle H says feel better soon.

I am sure by now you heard about the snoring and crying incident with LeAnne. I think we are going to let her leave Le Mansion. I promised her three months severance and one of the used cars. Sorry, that's why I need you to handle these matters going forward. She was snoring in movie night, hadn't been watching Gone With The Wind, and she didn't know who General Sherman was.

As far as room 11, maybe an Asian girl, start the usual recruitment process. Here's a challenge, how about an Asian girl from Idaho?

As for Leanne I have mellowed since I yelled at her and I think I will make her a scrapbook of her time here at Le Mansion. By the way she says LeAnee is just a nick name, her first name is Margaret. Please add that to her permanent record.
Dictated not read-HH
CC/02/18/10
HH
Winston H

To Winnie:
Please send little Cary Kilpatrick some flowers. The poor little girl is sick again. Daisy's I think, and a card from me.

also Paris Hilton called on voice mail. She wants to remind us I promised a donation to her water rights/Indian reservation charity. Let's go 100K from the PBE account,it's a good cause.
Handwritten-HH
Cc/HH
end

No comments:

Post a Comment