adbright

Thursday, October 16, 2014

a roll call of the states; which American State will report the next case of Ebola? part 2

a roll call of the States; which American State will report the next case of Ebola? part 2

fiction
edward w pritchard

Cleveland, Ohio airport and Akron where I live have twenty one days to find out if people near here have been exposed to the Ebola. A nurse from Dallas brought the Ebola here. She had never been to Africa. That how Ebola spreads, by airplane in America.

Not everyone exposed to the Ebola will die. Just some. I have decided to ask Jesus for help for those of us here in Akron, help for us from the Ebola. I will compose a prayer to Jesus but in my own style the prayer is below, a story I wrote before. A sincere call to Jesus for help

I suspect Akron and Cleveland are in trouble because of Ebola because the celebrities have left town already. To the clean air of the pastoral countryside. Our local celebrities can afford to leave the area to run from the Ebola but many of us are stuck here in our village unable to leave for financial reasons and to stay near relatives.

Help us Jesus  from the Ebola:

No comments:

Post a Comment