adbright

Friday, February 20, 2015

Lebron James and my trip to Manhattan

Lebron James and my trip to Manhattan

a certain whistling/ draft one in progress

fiction
Edward w Pritchard


Time produces a certain whistling when blown across unique personalities. There is a tune produced but no one can hear it. One plucked string across a unique personage makes a certain doinking every few centuries. Together over eons a melody occurs.

I distinctly heard the whistling sound of a plucked harp. The note hung in the air for a moment and was gone absorbed in an instant into the din of Madison square garden ..

A little later after the game as I fought the crowds in front of the Pennsylvania station I looked out at one of the tall Black touts blocking the path towards my Hotel across the street and it was Lebron James himself. Lebron and a few other large Men were hawking site seeing tours and taxi rides about Manhattan. I distinctly heard the plucked string of a harp again and Lebron picked me out of the large commotion of humanity and gave me a surprised nod as he continued about his work.

Lebron must have showered and changed in a hurry to get from the fifth floor of the Madison square garden to street level ahead of me because I stayed till the end of the game and as I exited my seat I noticed old Lebron heading down the tunnel with the other players. ...

in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment