adbright

Sunday, December 18, 2016

the toleration of tao

the toleration of tao

fiction
edward w pritchard


Often I like the music although I don't accept philosophically the message contained in the lyrics. To enjoy a moment enmeshed in an interesting tune is one of life's minor enjoyments.

What I mean though about I don't accept the message is sometimes other folks religions and customs seem preposterous to me. Still the sentiment is beautiful at a certain level.

I try to stay busy with my own activities and concerns without having to stay attuned to the comings and goings of my neighbors opinions and beliefs.

To avoid unnecessary anxiety about the future which will come I no longer fret over the relationship between 10 year bond yield and stock prices, China's lack of offshore Islands, or which part of the World calls God by which particular name and attributes.

No comments:

Post a Comment