adbright

Friday, August 9, 2019

space exploration

space exploration

fiction
edward w pritchard

As sure as I am sure of anything without raising my right hand and swearing I can attest that none of my relatives, forebears or friend or family have ever been in space beyond Earth's Moon. After that things of which I am swearing in court certain get a little fuzzy because what is revealed to me in jangled bits and pieces in my dreams contain more of the sacred continual life force truth anchoring me to reality than stock market charts relating to money and commerce, conversations and reading of  the opinions of technological experts or all inherited knowledge passed on to me from the silent dead.

Why should we yearn to voyage in space to faraway places when each minute we spend racing away from earth costs us a few seconds of our allotted lifespan.

In my dreams I walk inside the sacred Mountain on the hidden winding descending path backwards with my ancestors down towards the source of sacred truth. It's a long line of souls returning to the beginning. Bend forward and dip your cupped hands into the cool spring of remembrance to quench
your need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment