adbright

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

reflections on an over due hospital bell

 reflections on an over due hospital bill

fiction
edward w pritchard


Ever notice how many of the world's greatest unique painters struggled to get by financially despite their talent and genius?

Considering how to pay an over due hospital bill rather than devise a plan or strategy I decided to look on you tube and look at the 100 greatest paintings and contemplate on the financial difficulties of the gifted artists who created the masterpieces. 

Oh that I were younger and back in Florence,  Italy or nearby Sienna. I wouldn't change a thing. I wouldn't save my money. I wouldn't be appropriately practical like I should be. 

Look at the great art of history even if it's just on you tube. Even if it's not in person at the Chicago art museum or the Prado. 

No comments:

Post a Comment