adbright

Thursday, March 17, 2011

ex wife blues

ex wife blues

fiction
edward w pritchard

It had to be a virus on my computer. My second wife's match 234 account kept coming up on my computer screen. Her code name was adventure girl 568. My first wife would never have done anything like this to embarrass herself or me. At least wife number one was always a lady.


Now not only can I not get rid of the screen showing my second ex's cheesy pictures, her attempt to be alluring, from my computer but every week I get updates of all the new and exciting hobbies and interests she is supposed to be developing. Making picture frames from dried out grape vines, distilling gourmet ketchup from miniature tomatoes and doing ground breaking research into the leisure time habits of medieval monks in Muslim Spain. Additionally I see she is studying the latest Brazilian meditation techniques.

There are other interests she admits to that are too disgusting to mention. Suffice to say I assume she won't stay lonely long with her amorous proclivities, at least that she advertises herself to possess.

Finally I had enough. I see she is now in the thirty to forty year old age range. Bimini, we have a daughter together nearly that old. This time I am going to put my foot down.

Now how should I proceed? Best be careful, don't want the third wife to know what I am up to.
End

No comments:

Post a Comment