adbright

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

spring on jupiter and mars

spring on jupiter and mars

see ten year sentence, Willie Tucker's blues 06/08/10 and Two minutes until I die march 2011 blog
edit and merge all
fiction
edward w pritchard

Subtle are seasons in space but with time us stationed there get into the rhythm of nature and are able to adapt to the faint differences between seasons on the various planets in the solar system. Over time as a veteran explorer of the inner  planets of the solar system I was able to enjoy the particularities of spring on Jupiter and Mars. 

Mars is cold and solid. Jupiter is a gaseous planet and there is lots of activity at the surface. From the moons of Jupiter, especially on Io the closest moon, spring is a welcome time near Jupiter.

I was stationed on Io as a space bulldozer driver when Spring effected me in year of  2034. As men are wont to do in spring, even in space, I met a girl that Spring on Io and my life changed because of it.
end

No comments:

Post a Comment