adbright

Sunday, March 11, 2012

11 stories, # 1, strictly first class

11 stories, # 1, strictly first class

with no Internet at home author attempts to write 11 short stories quickly with no bullpen of stories or ideas

fiction
edward w pritchard

It's a cubical but not bad for me traveling at 22,000 feet New York to Dubai. It's my office and I do this flight twice a week, once each way.

It's a working flight for me. First class accommodations with my seat/bed modified into a work area. Just like a standard cubical except it's on an airplane. First class accommodations are important to upholding my image. I am an art buyer and seller. Dubai is where the new money is in the art world
now  and I am a deal maker. Still it's difficult to conduct business at 22,000 feet but I adjust,
 if ...
to be continued
story 1

No comments:

Post a Comment