adbright

Sunday, March 11, 2012

story 5 of 11, I'll quit before I get that license

story 5 of 11, I'll quit before I get that license

fiction
edward w pritchard

author continues with his goal of writing 11 short short stories in one sitting with no preparation or bullpen of ideas

Impossible. We are not in Mussolini's Italy. I will not get a real estate license to write articles and stories for the New York magazines. Only some of my stories are about Real property and the entire idea is preposterous. I am a writer not a salesman. I have never sold a house nor have I wanted too. The bureaucrats have lost their sanity on this one. Still I do not know where to turn for assistance. Threats have been made against me and not just from the agents themselves. Yesterday was the last straw...
to be continued

story 5 of 11

No comments:

Post a Comment