adbright

Saturday, December 19, 2015

without pretension/worksheet 2

without pretension/worksheet 2

fiction
edward w pritchard



Let me live without pretension. When I work let me work, without fear of rewards or envy of failure.

When I fight let me battle, when aroused let me love when insulted let me strike quickly.

When I suffer embrace the glorious agony.. When victory occurs forget it.

If I am wronged let me be revenged future consequences be damned. Let me throw out my time line and live until I die though I start late the endeavor.

Many errors are made in the shadow of conscience. Upon reflection passion trumps thoughtfulness though others should not be advised or judged in action.

Loss is already mixed in the dough though the bread be not yet baked.

Live privately, act immediately. Life has no meaning misery is inevitable but not lasting.

Miss the future before it happens and be dead before you realize you are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment