adbright

Monday, July 15, 2019

going and gone yet persevere

going and gone yet persevere

fiction
edward w pritchard

If we were far from civilization on a very cold night stranded in the woods with two very small children to nurture and protect that chilly night the paramount skill for one to have would be to build a shelter from the wind and snow and a healthy fire to last the night.

Recently I had a medical test that was supposed to cost $150 that ended up being written off at an invisible cost to some one of 30,000 dollars plus. Still here am I and the test pretty much told what was already self apparent. Going and gone yet I persevere.

Once I played Bob Dylan protest songs but now I prefer Bob's "Forever Young" sung by his earlier friend
Joan Baez.

Bob said
May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you

I can build a decent warm shelter and fire on a very cold night in the woods; going and gone yet I persevere. Trying to stay forever young.

No comments:

Post a Comment