adbright

Thursday, July 25, 2019

how to concoct a strange piano mixture in New Orleans

how to concoct a strange piano mixture in New Orleans

fiction
edward w pritchard

Someone I care about is down in New Orleans this weekend promoting software for the Piano. I hope he gets a chance to listen to some authentic New Orleans music as well.

So many remarkable talented musicians from New Orleans are overlooked by the National music loving audiences in America. Often am I stunned by the work of various little known musicians who worked in New Orleans when I browse on you tube.

Tonight I was listening to Professor Longhair sing and play "Jambalaya" on you tube. I noticed something strange as I listened- not one dislike on you tube to Professors Longhairs rendition of Jambalaya. Now that's something that doesn't happen often on you tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment