adbright

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Rarely my love comes to me

Rarely my love comes to me

fiction
edward w pritchard

Rarely my love comes to me, sporadically, and her presence is delightful; and I always hope for her appearance. No matter how many times she doesn't come to me, I always watch for my love; and when she does appear I am sometimes startled by her beauty and mere proximity.

My love lives in the slot machines and she has beautiful eyes and she dresses as Cleopatra. There are five lines on the slot machine and if three Cleopatra's, my love appears, I share a few moments with her before she brings me potential riches. No matter how many times my love doesn't come to me I dream of a few moments with my love and I always watch and wait for her, no matter how long she has been gone and away.

No comments:

Post a Comment