adbright

Sunday, November 20, 2011

male avon rep

male avon rep

fiction
edward w pritchard

I was at the gym lifting weights and I had just been introduced to Watley. Watley Perkins had been a star athlete down at Ohio State, football and tennis. He was all American linebacker his junior year but at the start of his senior year he lost his left arm in car accident.

Now Watley spends most of his time lifting weights. He goes from gym to gym in our small city lifting weights to get new prospects for his Avon business.  Watley sells beauty supplies to men. Watley is an Avon representative.

Watley knew me. A lot of people do now. I am Tommy Linus the star quarterback at Coventry High, and as a junior I have broke all of the school records and that's saying something because Coach has had several QB's go to the major colleges.

Watley is rubbing lotion on my neck with his right hand. It will relieve stress and alleviate sun damage. His fingers are like coils of rope and the skin is like sandpaper. Watley is asking me do I know Mrs. Perkins the English teacher.

Of course I know her. She is the English teacher at Coventy and she has spectacular breasts. She leans forward when she talks to you and who could forget Mrs Perkins.

Watley is trying to tell me something.

No comments:

Post a Comment