adbright

Saturday, November 26, 2011

mercutio stops by for a chat

mercutio stops by for a chat

fiction
edward w pritchard

I am not a formal type of guy
but lets introduce ourselves, me be Mercutio;
I have the greatest supporting lines in all of literature
and you write some, its all over the place, but
still a writer sort of never the less, Will could be the same way, so I help you for him, who created me
anyway I am not here to talk about writing
but to give some advice, like I tried to do with my friend, Coz Romeo,
with women, Just let things happen
forget about your Rosaline, she's not real you know,
it was all a dream, in a dream
just look at their legs
the rest will take care of itself
it's never too late to do the wrong thing
then be secret and silent
the ball will start to roll
later you can write and write
odes to their varicose veins
they like that,
even if it makes them a little mad to be mentioned
end

No comments:

Post a Comment