adbright

Sunday, June 1, 2014

A victimless crime according to whom?

A victimless crime according to whom?


fiction
edward w pritchard

repost with edits of: 


Pink car, pink seats, pink poodle.

The pink car was named champion, the rear plates said fox, and the oversized French poodle riding in the back seat was named Fee-fee.

Lavony wore pink suits and had pink streaks in her hair. As a joke Lavony called her pink dog Fee-fee.

Even after what she did to me I couldn't bring myself to hurt Lavony's car. I did shoot her dog. Just one shot. Fee fee was not in the car when I shot her. I am no miscreant. I wouldn't damage Lavony's pink car; even after what she did to me.

I think Lavony suspected me of shooting her dog Fee-fee because I never did like her pink dog.

I saw Lavony driving around the neighborhood later with another dog. I didn't catch it's name. I assume Lavony's has another boy friend to drive around with in her pink car. I didn't want to catch his name either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment