adbright

Sunday, June 1, 2014

John Lennon the interview from beyond the grave/ part 1

John Lennon the interview from beyond the grave/ part 1

fiction
Edward w Pritchard

author- " I certainly didn't mean to insult Yoko"

John Lennon " you were just ranting again"

author- I was always a good fan, ........"we liked the same singer"

John  "George Harrison"

author " yes , George, but I was going to say Rosie Hamlin of Rosie and the originals song " Angel Baby", I like her "it's just like heaven being here with you" as apology for what I said about Yoko and for throwing the coffee table style picture book about your lost New York years in the trash once.

John - "I liked Rosie's song and style, simple and clean and brief, she said her thing and got off the stage so to speak. Although I heard she had legal troubles with her music too."

Author- "so, tell me about your thoughts on Buddhism and India now that you have reached a certain maturity as a being "

to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment