adbright

Friday, May 1, 2015

hope and glory; change the world, change yourself

hope and glory; change the world, change yourself

fiction
Edward w Pritchard


That voice in head that drives some people towards riches has always forced me towards changing the World, becoming renown and sitting with the Great heads of State admired by all.

What drives someone to write 2,000 ditties that are read by so few?

It's to reach the first 100,000 views on the worldwide internet of course. Then the voice in the head will be contented with oneself and one can sit at the Lake with a fishing pole in the water and repose with the full understanding that one has arrived. Hope and glory achieved. Changed the world and changed oneself.

Here's what this I wrote before about why we write.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Ten Writers per square Mile

Ten Writer's per square Mile

fiction
edward w pritchard

I stumbled on both knees into the limping writers workshop.
My aspirations flooded flatulent and my humor hardly stillborn.
Give me wa, wa, water to da, da, drench my cupidity of curiosity
and ma, ma, mana for my tepid soulless soltasity;
which affected and effected me in myriad pa, pa, pouting pom, pom-pousities.

No comments:

Post a Comment