adbright

Thursday, May 7, 2015

me being superficial

me being superficial

fiction

Edward w Pritchard

Although obtuse in my social manners and handling of every day intimate customs I have always tried not to be superficial with my friends and relatives. Yet with age I find that being superficial most of the time is the appropriate and practical way to maintain friendships and relationships.

When one values the connection with another intimacy and  honesty quickly disconnect the bond as someone takes offense to something said though true and truthful. In time especially if one fears being a tad of a loner again one's becomes superficial in their conversations, observations and comments.

Some people have trouble being light hearted or popularly flippant. There is always a volcano about to emerge and erupt beneath the surface that must be obscured and hidden to keep the peace and maintain normalcy.

Always an outlaw always on the run, even with those they love.

No comments:

Post a Comment