adbright

Thursday, May 7, 2015

the world is my idea; a day at the strip club

the world is my idea a day at the strip club

fiction
Edward w Pritchard

It's been so long since I spent time at the strip club that I have no idea how the bouncers and girls at the Exotic dancing clubs handle the plethora of ubiquitous camera phones that everybody now carries about. Come to think of it I never saw anyone back in the Day at the strip club with a Kodak camera clicking over the merchandise. I don't even remember any signs like don't be obtuse; no cameras allowed.

Back in the day at the strip club if one was lonely, an absolute loner, always sat alone and aloof and had nice strong shoulders from working out at the gym it was totally Ok for one of the girls to feel up your back and chest but no way could one return the procedure. Every girl a student of human nature quickly sized one up and used stock line number four; it was her first time dancing and she was earning money for schooling  at Youngstown State to become an archeologist. Slip her a twenty and she will tell you all about  Nebuchadnezzar until she had to dash off to dance, no one has been a stripper since my first time fifty years ago at the Palace burlesque in Canton.

Speaking of cell phones and camera's I wonder how the pro's, the girl's who are experts at  deciphering human nature, handle the matter of giving a man her undivided attention what with cell phones, and constant texting and other men waving hundred dollar bills at her while you and her are discussing Nebuchadnezzar's hanging gardens? It's so degrading when you are talking to your favorite temporary gal to have her constantly looking over their shoulders checking out the competition.

I wonder how the girl's at the strip club handle Facebook, linked in and twitter with customer's? Does an exotic dancer use social media to build a following, a stable so to speak or does she just sell her wares one dance at a time? The world has changed since my day. The girl's who used to use a nom de jour  [ alias] of Dolly, or Chantel to protect her privacy but attract clients now probably send their customer base an electronic Christmas card on Twitter.

The World was my idea back in the day but things have changed for me in the last decade as I have pursued other sins and others interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment