adbright

Sunday, November 7, 2021

I spent a few hours with the grand children at the park

 I spent a few hours with the grand children at the park

fiction

edward w pritchard


I spent a few hours at the park today {sunday] with  the grand children at the park today and at the end of a long day took a nap and when  I woke up at two Am I notice that the American stock market futures are negative tonight in anticipation of tomorrow's opening in New York City. Quelle Domage!

Just wondering and fretting how it will effect [ or affect] hungry children in India or Africa if New York wall street  stock market futures are down on the day of the fall time change in America? What can we do about it?

Maybe,  tonight if I listen ever so  intently - "Angels we have heard on high". 

No comments:

Post a Comment