adbright

Saturday, November 6, 2021

whose simpatico

 whose simpatico

fiction

edward w pritchard


Whose simpatico with youse? and more importantly when will the great invisible change occur that dissipates that simpaticability? It can't be repaired. 

Pink Floyd the band said " and when the band your in starts playing different tunes , I'll see  you on the dark side of the moon.

 I'll sit under the grapevines in the rain carving a curved knotted chipped  branch into my missing souls invisible original face while I wait. Sometimes I run and run across  endless plains of burning grasslands helping the others drive panicked buffalo herds to their deaths at the bottom of the canyons. Sometimes I sit in my cave and assist the storms to abate while I pray for the dawn. 

Words, words, words they can't repair lost time. Despair, hopelessness and the endless void. 


No comments:

Post a Comment