adbright

Sunday, November 7, 2021

it's a shame we don't have the perception of Hubble[ that's Mr. telescope to me]

 it;s a shame we don't have the perception of Hubble [ that's Mr. Telescope to me]

fiction

edward w pritchard


It's a shame we don't have the perception of the Hubble telescope, floating out there in space finding fabulous distant galaxies that some second assistant NASA scientist programs him to spend fourteen days staring  at across the universe. If I did I wouldn't worry about how many trillion distant galaxies there were.

instead I would wish I could understand Iris Murdoch's book "Metaphysics as a guide to Morals". 

First off before I introduce you to Iris you should know she ended her life with Altztimers disease. Too, too

bad for what an ironic way for one of histories most intelligent women writers to die. C'est la vie I suppose. 

While you go to the internet and look up Iris Murdoch and her book [ skip the novels I am sorry to have to say] I am going to look on you tube tonight and spend a little time with my pal Hubble on the internet and explore what he has surmised from his work about the true nature of Time and the distant universe. Of course I have been having a few beers and am out of sync with time here on earth because of the October time change in 

America. Why must we do that each year?

So I walked outside tonight at about 2AM and looked up at the stars and planets for a few minutes. What happened to the new Moon I saw about five hours ago?

Back on Iris Murdoch I like the last chapter of her book mentioned above " Metaphysics  a summary". If you have time please read it. She says' people will use such devices as they have for survival". Who said there were no monumental female authors?

No comments:

Post a Comment