adbright

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Birth of Yin and Yang

The Birth of Yin and Yang

fiction
edward w pritchard

A meteor hits the earth and the impact spins the moon off into space. The moon stays near the earth but conflicting forces keep it from going too far away or coming back to the earth.

Yang
A young handsome black man rapping both parts, I-himself, you and Yo- her

I- Boys in the hood are always hard
I I don't preach to me I made you no guarantees
I- do my own thing, someday I will own it all
Yo- don't judge me, I won't buy it
I-'m young now, life awaits, I can't stay

Yin
Black girl wrapping I-her, you- him, she raps both parts

I-expected more, but I needed you
I you-Did your best and I wanted you
I- but it didn't work
I You-left your calling card
I do my best but he's coming out bad
-I worry about our son
I it's hard to do it alone, help me

No comments:

Post a Comment