adbright

Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Computer Who Went to Junior High School

The Computer Who Went to Junior High School-part 4


fiction
edward w pritchard

Part 4

I have been seeing the school counselor Dr. Saylors who is a PHD in Psychology and has a small private practice in addition to being a school counselor about my problems with Craybo and he has recommended I continue my diary that I kept the first week so I will follow his recommendation and do so.-Gabby

October 8-
Craybo has been "power basing" as he calls it. It is an attempt to mimic human drug use by absorbing large amounts of electricity to get a rush and experience some sort of a high. Like everything else we have been arguing about it.
Today Craybo and I had an extended argument about Craybo's new hero Timothy Leary. Craybo seems to have regressed in his reasoning abilities and has been absorbing and reading vast amounts of information on student protests, the SDS [ the radical student organization from the 60's], Marxism and various Utopian authors.

October 23
Craybo seems very lethargic this week. He wants to move to the country. He has been reading Thoreau, Zen Buddhism and his new hero Rousseau.
Craybo is curious about my relationship with Beverly and has been asking me a lot of questions about my co-programmer Han Peile, and seems obsessed with death.

October 27
Craybo has gotten interested in American Indian rights, feminism and jazz music. Finally we have something in common again. We listened to several of my progressive jazz tapes together and had a good weekend. Junior high is very challenging for me however. I nearly got in to a fist fight yesterday with a 6'3" student who was bullying his girl friend in the hall.

end part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment