adbright

Monday, July 23, 2012

there, there medea; things can't be that bad

there,  there medea; things can't be that bad

fiction
edward w pritchard

There, there Medea things can't be that bad. I will return later and we can discuss what has went wrong and arrive at a solution. We loved each other once, not without good reason. Let us reason together now to explore and find common ground.
jason

Medea, I sense your anger. Rest easy. Soon eternal night will be over and calm morning breezes will soothe our differences. Think of me as one who returns from afar wishing only to see you again.
jason

Medea,
Open this door at once. Gather together our children I wish to talk to my family.
Jason

Medea,
How can I think of eating at a time like this. None of your moods. I do not wish to eat I only wish to see my children
jason
end

No comments:

Post a Comment